(as of Oct 27,2021 15:47:16 UTC – Details)
1. Please make sure that you allow for all message, incoming calls and such permissions to be shared with our Letsfit app when using to guarantee user experience.
2. You must also allow notification alerts on our device to be able to receive smart notificaitons, please go to > Settings > Device > Select your smart watch and then enter > Notification alerts > and turn on.
3. You sleep will only start to be tracked after your sleep duration reaches over 1 hour, with a maximum of 3 different records being able to be logged per day. If you are looking to measure blood oxygen when sleeping please remember to turn on this setting to activate as it is default to be turned off.
4. Please make sure you are wearing your device correctly and not too loose when trying to measure blood oxygen saturation to ensure accurate results.
5. When the temperature around you suddenly changes you may find that areas of the skin that have tattoos or marks may cause discrepancies in blood oxygen saturation readings.
6. If your resting heart rate is too high (measuring over 150bpm), you may find that you cannot measure your blood oxygen saturation levels.
Tracks Your Sleep and Blood Oxygen Saturation: With your smart watch and Letsfit app combined you can track your sleep patterns and see how much oxygen is in your blood.
Smart Notifications: Get all your messages and notifications sent straight to your wrist with intuitive customizable vibrations. You can also see incoming calls and reject them should you be busy, with other great functions such as sedentary alerts, alarms and more.
Features Tons of Great Functions: Our smart tracker screen brightness is customizable and you can enjoy other great smart features such as music control, timer settings, and more.
Great Battery Life and Wide Compatibility: Our Letsfit app is compatible with smartphones that use iOS 11.0/Android OS 6.0 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or later. Enjoy up to 30 days device standby time with just 2hrs charging.